- Support Product Development Cycle of Automotive Power Inverters for HEV & EV by providing simulation-based design solutions.
- Perform electrical analysis of inverter components at sub-system level & system level to assess the electrical performance and improve the design to meet the requirements using simulation tools.
- Method development for electrical related problems and preparing the standard analysis procedure by validating with the measurements (test correlations).
- Closely work with designers in CAD-CAE loops to arrive at optimized design.
- Automation of the simulation procedure wherever applicable to reduce time.
- Engineering/Master's Degree in electrical engineering with 4-6 years of experience
- Good electrical fundamentals.
- Must have experience with electro-magnetic simulations, especially mesh optimization for different frequency range analysis
- Capable of conducting parallel measurements (e.g. impedance measurements) in order to verify simulations will be an advantage
- Expertise in tools viz. ANSYS Maxwell, Q3D & Ansys HFSS.
- Experience in Automotive domain with Power electronics knowledge is preferred.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent